The City Council of Segovia has committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, which transposes the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the institutional portal www.segovia.es.
This website is partially accessible in accordance with RD 1112/2018 of September 7, due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
a) Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- The links to select a day in the Events calendar are not accessible with the keyboard. [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Keyboard (without exceptions) UNE-EN 301549: 2019].
- There could be specific editing errors on a web page.
b) Disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
c) The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- Office files in PDF or other formats, as well as applications published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
- Live multimedia content.
- Pre-recorded multimedia content of temporary basis of the plenary session and press conferences, or published before the Royal Decree enters into force.
- Online mapping and mapping services
- Third party content not funded or developed by the Segovia City Council
Observations and contact details
If you detect that any content on this website is not accessible or if you have any questions regarding the accessibility of this website, you can contact us through the contact form.